Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ovarian Cyst Pain Worse Lying Down

Bachelor

All the ladies got hooked on the show "The Bachelor":) are: one muzhchinka of the 25 young ladies for three months chooses "the same one the only"
and many young ladies can keep would bring their impressions of the meetings with a bachelor, but then the silence of the money laid out for the show, so just do not otobesh ... therefore, say that they feel what they think about the other member, and share with the latter-day "friends" as a general all going to happen.

in general, lately I have been sustained impression participation in this show in real life. rather than participate as candidates for the arm, and candidates for the friend's hand and everything else ...

I listen to the experiences of the relation "Bachelor" to the participant (in combination - my girlfriend), I estimate her chances of winning the competition (because there are other young ladies), we estimate the remaining member, I doubt their sincerity to the bachelor, etc.
why rush into the pool with his head and falls to the loss of momentum if you can not be guaranteed reciprocity? Why then harass myself thinking: he looked at me like that, he told me this, and that in doing so he thought?
or I'm very down to earth and pragmatic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment