Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tuxedo Blazer Patterns For Women

There is one thing but ....

I radiate joy and I hasten to share it with others,
I want to laugh, sing and dance.
I thank and bless everything and everyone.
This is my favorite affirmations .

the last time in my life have been a number of events that, I'll write a little later, BUT NO .- There is one about which I want to say right now.
I always used to think that emotion is ok .... and splash them right and left ... fun, beautiful positive image was But recently, felt and realized- more inside of you, the less you out .. . joy not diminished, it became a different light.
Indeed, radiates joy .. not bryzzhesh blinding light ... like a star, because of this "star" blind eyes, but the radiating pull-:)
measured and burns brightly lighted candles, and if from this candle lit other candles, she herself had nothing to lose, only light and heat around becomes more
A sparkler? He certainly also sometimes needed, for "creating" a festive atmosphere, but why are we nicer dinner by candlelight?
Up of new meetings, charming admirer of my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment