Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Does A Urine Sample Detect An Std

teens


I think now I understand mamashek that without stopping speak about their children. how cute they agukayut as keeping the crown and - lo! - Cocoa:)

in general, I like it. I just can not shut his mouth about our teenagers. I like them. I'm starting to make friends with them a little. in each of them has some sort of trait that is very happy for her and already one can love this child.

and when you see how they sit and talk with each other - but why talk to that? where the general topic of conversation? - And after the picnic they had no-spill-water :) Then comes happiness.

and the worst thing for me - I'm starting to feel as if they were in nothing heap ... and because I understand that I am not mother them, his head is not screwed them ... but want to protect them from stupid ...

happiness that they are in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment