Friday, April 8, 2011

Adult Toy Party Invites

reminiscent:)


promised three reptile waiting, and all of my readers have waited ...

evening Friday, April 1. with breaks for "Ukraine Got Talent" I baked a napoleon. he came out just wonderful. Here's the best of all, that I've ever baked.

morning of April 2. skovyrnuv myself out of bed, her hair and scarf navayal decently, got in the car and drove to meet fate on Napoleonic casting.

while I was riding my invited to a picnic. I gleefully promised to quickly set free (for 10 arrived, and spoke at 11 is already free, who else besides me pripretsya in this Saturday early hour on casting)

10 am. Teacher's House. In the lobby - tolpischi people. Person 100 as a minimum. I thought that rather go on a picnic with Napoleon than I will stand in line ...
Casting for the master chef had been under threat ... it is my Saviour call Katya and thought 'what do I write on the blog "


three o'clock expectations have not been in vain. We got acquainted with the ladies, pohihikali administrator, spoke of life, pouznavali secrets of cooking pilaf, ribs and other goodies.

self interview with a journalist was standard: why have begun to cook, why bring the name of Napoleon, etc.

in general, with three pieces sandwiched Napoleon with words administrator, shouted after me, "we will call you," I got the will and went to meet fate on a picnic:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment