Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wedding Invite For Friends

Congratulations, dear colleagues!

Dear readers of my blog, I congratulate you all on Easter! Christ is risen! ! It just so happens that today is another small celebration. Exactly one year ago, I wrote the first post in my blog Security Insight. Lots of things happened this year for me experience of blogging has become a very interesting and informative, but, well, I hope that I posted materials have also been useful to you.
According to statistics Google, now a month an article in my blog are viewed almost 8 thousand times. Probably not much, but for me it's also a certain achievement. Thanks to all for comments and discuss articles! I will try to continue to post in the blog interesting and useful information

0 comments:

Post a Comment