Friday, April 8, 2011

Oxymetazoline To Get High

God is cool:)

Well ...
that can add to what God is cool? except that he was very fond of us, cares about us, makes various gifts:)

***
problems at work. I pray because I can not solve anything. Tolls Officer: everything is solved. I think: Oh, thank you:) the end of the day. Tolls Officer: problems! I think: Oh, and can it as something in quickly to solve? Tolls Officer: everything is solved.
:)

***
recently I was under the house punctured tire. special care of God that I was able to get to work without any problems, then already two members have expressed vigilant and informed me that I had a flat tire. and I was on this day was going to change the tires. and the wheel podrihtovali, and changed the tires, and jump the queue :)

***
to no longer run up to the puncture of loving neighbors, when I go home late, I pray that God would give the opportunity to park properly. drove to the house: there is one empty seat, which I have classified "was like a queen" - that is very good:)

***
we still have no hot water. on an ad, "hot water bude in the fourth," I not buy. gladly took advantage of the hospitality of Birds and washed her head:)

small things, but so nice:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment